Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Genres Project 2

Claustrophobia.

For this project I plan on facing my fear head on....

Step 1.

Will to actually sit inside a box. My goal is to do 30 minutes. I am not sure that it will happen as I usually freak out after a few seconds. 

Step 2. 

To sit in a room where there is nothing to look at in an imaginary box. I will do this by taping out the dimensions of a box on the floor. The theory is that even if you are confined by lines that the room will enclose in on you and that you will feel the same effects. 



The box:
I am going to use a cardboard box mainly because when I did a test run with a wooden box it got hot and with a cardboard box i can put some small air holes that will not distract me from my task.

Documentation:
My partner gets the fun job of photographing and videotaping me while I am doing my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment